You are here
If you have any questions or would like to arrange an admissions interview, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +371 6775 5146 or +371 6775 5018, we look forward to meeting you!
Step 1 Application for admission
Please submit the following documents:
- Application for admission. (Admissions Policy and Parent-Student handbook for your information)
- A copy of report cards for the last academic year. (translated into English)
- Reference forms: English reference, Math reference, Principal's reference.
- A copy of valid passport’s front page.
- Two passport size photos.
Step 2 Acceptance
- Please wait for an acceptance e-mail from our admissions office.
- Please arrange an English language test (if applicable) and a placement test.
- Please wait for an invoice. Registration fee has to be paid upon receipt of the invoice, the rest of the invoice-according to the chosen schedule.
Step 3 Document base
Please be aware that once your child is approved for enrollment, the following documents will be required by the school prior to the first day that your child attends classes:
- Foreign Language Form
- A copy of residence permit (visa) page of the passport (Non-EU citizens)
- A copy of residence permit (EU citizens)
- A copy of child’s birth certificate (Latvian residents only)
- A copy of immunization certificate
- Student’s Medical Forms (Available from the Health Center Page)
Step 4 Your arrival
Please confirm your arrival at least three days before your child's first day at school.