isl isl isl isl isl isl isl isl isl isl isl isl isl isl isl isl isl isl isl isl isl

Parent/Student/Teacher Conferences

March 22, 2018

Parent/Student/Teacher Conferences provide parents with updates on their child's progress and opportunities to see their student's work. They also open communication between the school and home. We encourage all parents to attend Parent/Student/Teacher conferences on Friday, March 23 from 10:00am-7:00pm - there will be no school for students, but students are strongly encouraged to attend the conferences with their parents.

Read more

Annual General Meeting

March 20, 2018

The AGM will be held on 21 March, 2018 at 6:00 PM in the school's media center. We strongly encourage you to attend as information vital to our school will be presented as well as new Council members elected. To hold the meeting we MUST have at least ⅓ +1 of the Association Member’s votes submitted before or during this meeting! For your convenience childminding (babysitting) will be provided from 5:30 pm until the end of the meeting.

Read more

PTO Lunch

March 13, 2018

Dear ISL Parents, PTO Lunch this time will take place in Restaurant Per Se at Smilsu Iela 2, on March 15 @ 12:30. We hope to see you there! PTO

Read more

Counselor Parent Coffee

March 09, 2018

Dear Parents, Mrs. Karina Muzikants and I would like to invite you to attend a Counselor Parent Coffee discussion on Wednesday, March 14th from 8:45-9:45. This discussion will be centered around the topic of puberty, and how to best support your child as they navigate through this period of their lives. Attached are some articles that we will discuss on Wednesday. If you have any questions please email me at or stop by and see me. Best Regards, Rebekah Joslin School Counselor

Read more

Math Workshop for Parents- Part II

March 06, 2018

Dear Parents of ISL Students, Thank you all who were able to attend the session with our visiting math consultant, Justin Johns, last Friday. The focus was on how and why math learning is different in today's classrooms. Many people voiced questions and interest in a follow up workshop. Please join us this Friday, March 9, at 8:45-10:00, in the Media Center. You'll need a device such as a laptop or tablet. This Friday's focus will include sharing resources for home learning and math extensions for you to use with your child.

Read more