Definite openings for 2018/2019 school year
- ES/MS French Teacher
- MYP/DP German Teacher
- Librarian/Media Specialist
- IT Integration Coach
- MYP/DP Mathematics Teacher
- MYP General Science Teacher
- School Counselor
- Lower Elementary Teacher
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- DP Biology/Chemistry Teacher
- DP English Language and Literature Teacher
- Elementary Principal
Openings for 2017/2018 school year
Maternity cover for MS/HS French Teacher (full time) - position opening as of mid November, 2017 to approximately mid February, 2018.
1-to-1 Learning Support Aide (full time)
We are looking for applicants who are happy, flexible and energetic, who are open minded, passionate about and dedicated to their work, enjoy being a contributing member of a collaborative team, and are committed to personal excellence and love to work with special learning needs children.
- ability to communicate in English and Russian with fluency both orally and in writing;
- high sense of responsibility;
- accuracy and high ethical and moral values;
- excellent communication skills;
- positive and professional attitude.
Preference will be given to applicants who have experience working with special learning needs children and a degree in special education, social education, developmental psychology or similar.
We would like to fill this position as soon as possible.
General Employment Requirements
- BA degree or higher
- IB teaching experience
- Teaching Certificate
- Native speaker of English, or those who command a high level of fluency in English
- A minimum of two years of teaching experience
- Hold a degree in their subject area
- Proven performers who can hit the ground running and are capable of managing their own classroom independently
for Substitute Teachers:
- Two years of experience in PreK - Grade 12 classrooms
- Academic or solid background in the area to be taught
- Certification (or enrollment in a certification program)
- Commitment to being an integral part of the learning community
- Collegial and cooperative relationships with colleagues
- Experience and willingness to work in co-curricular activities
- Flexibility and a sense of humor
- High energy and good health
- Valid residency in Latvia with rights to work
Application Forms (to be used for applicants who are not registered with recruitment agencies, such as, Search Associates, International School Services, Council of International Schools, Global Recruitment Collaborative)
- Employment Application Form for Overseas Applicants
- Employment Application Form for Latvian Residents
Please do not use the application form if you have already applied via recruitment agency. All applications will reviewed.