Definite openings for 2018/2019 school year
- Full-time Kindergarten Co-teacher
- Part-time 1-to-1 Aide
We are looking for applicants who are happy, flexible and energetic, who are open minded, passionate about and dedicated to their work, enjoy being a contributing member of a collaborative team, and are committed to personal excellence and love to work with children. Additional requirements:
- ability to communicate in English and Russian with fluency both orally and in writing;
- high sense of responsibility;
- accuracy and high ethical and moral values;
- excellent communication skills;
- positive and professional attitude.
Preference will be given to applicants who have experience working with elementary children and a degree in education, special education, social education, developmental psychology or similar.
Position available as of August 1, 2018.
General Employment Requirements
- BA degree or higher
- IB teaching experience
- Teaching Certificate
- Native speaker of English, or those who command a high level of fluency in English
- A minimum of two years of teaching experience
- Hold a degree in their subject area
- Proven performers who can hit the ground running and are capable of managing their own classroom independently
for Substitute Teachers :
- Two years of experience in PreK - Grade 12 classrooms
- Academic or solid background in the area to be taught
- Certification (or enrollment in a certification program)
- Commitment to being an integral part of the learning community
- Collegial and cooperative relationships with colleagues
- Experience and willingness to work in co-curricular activities
- Flexibility and a sense of humor
- High energy and good health
- Valid residency in Latvia with rights to work
Application Forms (to be used for applicants who are not registered with recruitment agencies, such as, Search Associates, International School Services, Council of International Schools, Global Recruitment Collaborative)
- Employment Application Form for Overseas Applicants
- Employment Application Form for Latvian Residents
Please do not use the application form if you have already applied via recruitment agency. All applications will reviewed.